The Dance Institute, Markham
Health Safety is Priority #1-
TDI Implemented Health Canada COVID Protocols!
As recommended by Health Canada, these procedures will
ensure the dance environment is as safe as
possible for your children.
TDI COVID-19 IN-STUDIO
*PLEASE NOTE THESE GUIDELINES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AS PER HEALTH CANADA RECOMMENDATIONS
- TDI staff will greet all students at the front door of the studio
- All students will be screened for COVID symptoms upon entering the studio
- No parents are permitted to enter the studio at this time
- Drop off should be no earlier than 10 minutes before class starts
- Pick up should be no later than 10 minutes after class ends
- Reduced class sizes. Online learning option available.
- Physical distancing will be monitored throughout the entire studio
- Students must remove their shoes upon entering the studio and change into their dance footwear
- Street clothes are to be placed in a plastic bag and left in the hall outside the dance room
- Change rooms are not to be used at this time
- Masks are mandatory in all common areas except while dancing in a studio
- Hand sanitizers will be readily available throughout studio
- Covid safety procedures will be posted throughout the building
- Studio sanitation protocol will happen at the end of each class, before a new one begins
- Common areas and high touch surfaces will be disinfected frequently throughout the day
- Commercial grade sanitation machines will be used every evening to disinfect the entire studio.
- You will keep your children home should they, or anyone in your family not be feeling well
TDI DANCE SCHOOL
TRAIN YOUR SKILLS TO THE MAX
For 25 years, The Dance Institute (TDI) has proudly provided a school for dancing that maintains a friendly, family atmosphere while still being passionate about the quality of instruction in our dance classes and the overall dance experience for our patrons.